The board consists of an aluminium plate and has a magnetic foil attached on one side. That way metallic parts may be fixated easily and you can put a sheet with the Sudoku task on it. The tokens are made of thin metal plates, 18 mm in square, embossed with the numbers 1 to 9 in Braille. They can be placed on the empty fields of the Sudoku sheet and will be attached with the underlying magnetic foil.
Marburg Braille Sudoku
The Sudoku-game for both blind and sighted people with Braille on the tokens and sheets
69,90 EUR before tax
(74,79 EUR incl. tax)
- Size: 250 mm x 300 mm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
Included in dellivery
- board with magnetic foil
- token box and the magnetic pins
- magnetic pen for removing the tokens
- token box cover
- 10 sheets with different Sudoku tasks
- manual in inkprint
- manual in braille
- set of ten sheets for the game with different levels
- Easy, Item-No.: 00-80002
- Medium, Item-No.: 00-80003
- Difficult, Item-No.: 00-80004
- tokens for replacement, magnetic pin, token box with cover, etc.
MiniCane – Telescope Mini Cane
Cane made of carbon fiber, leightweight and sturdy, available in different lenghts.
Fully closed the MiniCane is about 24 cm long.
Case included in delivery
68,50 EUR before tax
(73,30 EUR incl. tax)
- MiniCane 100, length ca. 1,20 m
- MiniCane 101, length ca. 1,30 m
- MiniCane 102, length ca. 1,40 m